More information on the event series, including how to register, is available at https://www.gov.ie/en/news/8a831-tell-me-more-about-womens-health/
The events that will be held are as follows:
- 22 November – Tell me more about…Periods and Gynae stuff as a young person.
- 24 November – Tell me more about…Endometriosis.
- 26 November – Tell me more about…Pelvic floor dysfunction.
- 29 November – Tell me more about…Menopause.
- 1 December – Tell me more about…Physical activity.
- 3 December – Tell me more about…Mental health.
Women’s Health is a priority for this government as outlined in the Programme for Government’s commitments to ‘Promoting Women’s Health’. A Women’s Health Taskforce was established by the Department of Health in 2019 to improve women’s health outcomes and experiences of healthcare and following a recommendation from the Scoping Inquiry into the Cervical Check Screening Programme that women’s health issues be given more consistent, expert and committed attention by this department.