The Official Emergencyservices.ie Crisis Response Handbook is available now here to download with timely information on:
- Getting Ready: Emergency preparedness and crisis response.
- All Crises preparation and response
- Comprehensive guide to the coronavirus
- Delivering the response: Programme planning and management, sector guidance and good practices by operational context (urban/rural), standards and indicators, procedures for administration, finance, human resources, supply and information and communication technology (ICT)
- Security: Security and risk management guidance
- Emergency responders and persons of concern
- Staff well-being: Support and advice for emergency responders, also in terms of psychological and physical well-being
- Media: Working with journalists and mass media, including print, visual and digital media.
Sponsorship opportunities for businesses wishing to participate in this can be discussed by emailing: email@example.com